12. The device according to claim 11 wherein the magnetic generating means includes a permanent magnet configured to receive the coil of wire therein so as to generate an electrical voltage within the coil of wire upon oscillation of the membrane. 9. The device according to claim 8 wherein the housing means includes means to adjust the tension of the membrane so as to provide for variation in the period of oscillation of the membrane. 14. The device according to claims 5 or 3 wherein the conversion means comprises: a. 16. The device according to claims 5 or 8 wherein the conversion means comprises: a. 17. The device according to claims 5 or 8 wherein the conversion means comprises: a.
- The quantity of blade assembly
- Rodilla individual al pecho
- El bazo
- Cuando el batido esté listo, se toma sin colar a cualquier hora del día
- Cápsula de colon: Vea el apartado Cápsula de colon
- Apparatus for converting the energy of surface waves in a liquid comprising, in combination
- Una nucleoplastia
18. The device according to claim 17 wherein the transforming means comprises: a. Dolor de espalda o de riñon . 10. The device according to claims 5 or 8 wherein the conversion means comprises: a. 5. The device according to claim 4 wherein the housing means includes: a. 11. The device according to claim 10 wherein the electrical conductor is a coil of wire. In different cases, the coil 106 may be implemented with various widths of copper wire, number of wraps, distances between wraps, diameters of the wraps and conductive material. Figures 8A, 8B and 8C are a perspective view, a side view and a bottom view respectively of a module according to an alternative embodiment of the present invention that may be used in a river or another body of water with a current. Figure 5A is a breakout view of a module according to an alternative embodiment of the present invention in which a series of inset coils are implemented.
Most devices have two stages of conversion in which wave motion is converted to hydraulic or pneumatic power and then to electricity. 15. The device according to claim 14 wherein the hydraulic housing includes: a. 3. The device according to claim 2 wherein the oscillating means comprises a generally flat flexible membrane supported within the housing means under tension. 13. The device according to claim 12 wherein the magnetic generating means further includes an electromagnet disposed v/ithin the permanent magnet and adapted so as to permit variation of the magnetic field flux density about the coil of wire and thereby load the conversion means. The present invention is directed to system and apparatus for generating electricity from movement of fluid, such as from surface wave displacement in bodies of water. It should be understood that, to float in a fluid, the module 100 may float on the surface of the fluid, be semi- submerged in the fluid or be completely submerged within the fluid while maintaining some buoyancy in the fluid.
Dolor Sordo Costado Derecho
As shown, a module 800 may be very similar to the module 100 of Figure I B or any one of the other modules 500, 520, with a buoyancy ring 102 encasing at least one circular tube with a coil. Although depicted as travelling through the tube 104 in a counter clockwise direction, it should be understood that the magnet element 1 10 could traverse the tube 104 in either direction and, in fact, may shift directions often as a result of changes in displacement of the module 100. Further, although Figure 2A, 2B and 2C illustrate three sample displacements for the module 100, it should be understood that the module 100 may be displaced in many random manners due to waves or other changes in the surface of a liquid that the module is floating on. As shown in Figure 2A, the module 100 has been displaced to an angle approximately 45 degrees down to the right.
In this embodiment, the electrical circuit comprises a plurality of circuits similar to that of Figure 4A, one for each of the modules 100 within the array. The outputs from the voltage rectifiers within the plurality of apparatuses may be coupled together. The apparatus may further comprise a voltage rectifier coupled to the coil, the voltage rectifier operable to rectify the voltage on the coil and output a substantially DC current. A voltage rectifier coupled to the coil can be used to output a DC current for storage and/or usage. Dolor lado derecho debajo de las costillas y espalda . The module 800 may comprise a baffle wing 802 hinged below the buoyancy ring 102 and a stabilizing Fin 804. The baffle wing could cause the module 800 to be pushed out of its horizontal plane, such as downward below the surface of the water, with an oncoming current in a river and the buoyancy ring 102 could be used to subsequently cause the module 800 to rise back to the surface of the water and attempt to move the module back to its horizontal plane.
In various implementations, the housing may be operable to be angularly displaced in response to movement of the fluid and the magnet element may be operable to move within the tube in response to the housing being angularly displaced. Movement of the magnet element within the tube surrounded by the coil generates a voltage on the coil through electromagnetic induction.
As the magnet elements 510a, 510b, 510c move through their respective tubes 504a, 504b, 504c and therefore through their respective coils 506a, 506b, 506c, voltage is generated on their coils through electromagnetic induction. The module 500 of Figure 5A further comprises a plurality of magnet elements 510a, 510b, 510c, each of which are positioned within a corresponding one of the tubes 504a, 504b, 504c and are free to move through their corresponding tube and therefore through the corresponding coil. 8. The device according to claim 7 wherein the membrane comprises a plurality of longitudinal strips mounted generally transversely to the predetermined direction. 4. The device according to claim 3 wherein the generally flat flexible membrane has at least one edge disposed so as to divide the airflow to pass over the surfaces of the membrane such that vortices are created which cause the membrane to oscillate. 6. The device according to claim 5 further including an elongated member positioned generally parallel to and adjacent the edge of the membrane so as to create vortices of the airflow passing over the surfaces of the membrane.