The toothed portion 83 of disc 82 drives gear 88 and generator shaft 12 counterclockwise which is the same direction of rotation produced by rightward rack movement through gear ring 11. Hence the generator shaft is turned in the same direction by both directions of rack movement. The rod 5 is similarly moved right and left, driving the generator rotor in the same direction of rotation during both the in and the out movement of the rack through the gearing provided. As the wave profile moves from deep ocean toward the shore the period (T), i.e., the rise and fall time of a crest to a trough to a crest, is constant. FIG. 4 illustrates diagrammatically a sail S disposed upright in the water in several different positions with respect to a wave moving toward the right. 2. Apparatus for extracting energy from the motion of water beneath waves in a body of water comprising a generally upright sail structure capable of being moved by the water, means for supporting said sail structure in said body of water transverse to the direction of water movement with at least a substantial portion thereof beneath the surface of the waves, said sail structure being pivoted adjacent its lower extremity for oscillation about a generally horizontal axis.
15. The pin and slot connection 208,210 is necessary to prevent binding which might otherwise result due to the fact that the rack 62 is guided for straight line reciprocation. Note that the sail is now moving to the left. Multiplication by the respective areas yields a net force to the left which is in phase with kinetic energy being absorbed as the particles are moving leftward. 13, each roller 13 is rotatably mounted on a shaft 116 but biased by a torsion spring 118 to bring its insulated post 120 into contact with the contact arm 122 rigid with and projecting radially from shaft 116. The roller has a terminal 124 in circumferentially spaced relation from the insulated post. This arm 204 is connected to rod 64 by a pin 208 on rod 64 in slot 210 in the end of arm 204. The rod 64 is connected to a rack 62 which may be identical to the rack 8 in FIG.
Dolor Espalda Lado Derecho
O. The sail will continue to move back and forth in this manner under the influence of the motion of the water beneath the waves. 7 is placed in the water and oriented with tracks 4 parallel to the direction of movement of the water beneath the waves, the sail 1 will be moved back and forth by the water. Pastillas para dolor muscular . In accordance with a specific embodiment of the invention which is described in detail hereinafter, a member is supported in the water in a manner such that it will be moved back and forth in an oscillatory manner by the movement of the water beneath the waves. 6. Apparatus as defined in claim 5, wherein said member is a generally upright sail structure.
Tipos De Dolor De Cabeza
4. Apparatus as defined in claim 1 or 2, wherein said means for operatively connecting said sail structure to a power device comprises a rod connected to and extending generally horizontally from said generally upright sail structure in a direction parallel to the direction of movement thereof. This clutch comprises a spring-pressed ball 81 wedged between tapered surfaces of the gear ring and disc. First, the relative velocity of water particles normal to the sail is zero as the sail is preferably non-porous. There are many mechanical means for converting linear motion to rotational motion but it will be appreciated that the sea state or wave height will vary and thus, motion of water particles and therefore the stroke of the rod will vary. What I claim as my invention is: 1. Apparatus for extracting energy from the motion of water beneath waves in a body of water comprising a generally upright sail structure capable of being moved by the water, means for supporting said sail structure in said body of water transverse to the direction of water movement with at least a substantial portion thereof beneath the surface of the waves and for guiding the same for generally rectilinear movement in the direction of water movement so that said structure may be reciprocated by the movement of the water beneath the waves, and means operatively connecting said sail structure to a power device, such as an electric generator or pump, to transfer the energy extracted by said sail structure to said power device.
Dolor Neuropático Periférico
FIG. 4 is a diagrammatic view of a sail disposed upright in the water in several different positions with respect to a moving wave in water of intermediate depth. 1, in water of intermediate depth in FIG. Water for the conditions described is generally considered incompressible, therefore the rigid sail structure as shown in FIG.
Means are therefore provided such that the sail will have nearly the same central position for each cycle even though the motion of the sail may be greater in either direction from one cycle to the next. Referring to FIG. 14 which is a schematic view of the relation between the rack and generator, the generator armature 72 is shown turning in a field provided by the permanent magnet structure 90. The field, while necessary for the generation of electricity, nevertheless imposes a certain resistance on the ability of the armature to turn.
- Otras enfermedades (por ejemplo la enfermedad de Crohn),
- Un dolor muy severo con más de un día de duración
- Problemas en la espalda o dolor crónico
- No realizar deportes extremo después de comer
- Sistema de adelantamiento del sobretubo (con balones inflados)
- “Psicopatología Infantil” Jiménez Hernández, Manuel. Ediciones Aljibe. Dolor en el pie debajo de los dedos . (Fobia escolar)
FIG. 6 depicts a rightward moving wave with calm water on the right side. FIG. 4 also shows one of the water particles P at each sail position. A unit width of one foot is assumed. Also, variations will naturally occur in wave height from one wave to the next. The total amount of energy stored in the water is of two forms, kinetic and potential. The apparatus described and illustrated herein are examples of simple devices adapted to extract both kinetic and potential energy from the motion of water beneath waves. Nature can provide a simple displacement servo by the following embodiment.
Three such coils are shown at the left in FIG. 1/2T, the wave profile will be as shown, the maximum pressure on the right side will be equal to Wh while the pressure on the left side will have a maximum of W(h-a). Referring now more particularly to the drawings, and especially to FIGS.