The invention further improves the energy recovery device of the rear axle of the electric automobile, wherein a first overflow valve is arranged between the first oil port and the oil tank, and a second overflow valve is arranged between the second oil port and the oil tank. 2) The piston rod is connected with the frame 11 in a floating mode, the cylinder barrel is connected with the rear axle main body 12 in a floating mode, the problems of eccentricity and poor balance precision during installation of the hydraulic rod 13 are solved, abrasion of a sealing piece and the piston rod in the hydraulic rod 13 is reduced, the working performance of the hydraulic rod 13 is guaranteed, and the service life is prolonged; specifically, the piston rod is connected to the frame 11 through a first floating joint, and the cylinder is connected to the rear axle body 12 through a second floating joint.
Dolores Musculares Generalizados
1) during the driving process of an automobile, the frame and the rear axle main body can vibrate up and down to drive a piston rod in a hydraulic rod and a cylinder barrel to generate relative displacement, the distance between the frame and the rear axle main body is detected through a distance detection device, and the relative movement or the back-to-back movement between the frame and the rear axle main body is determined through a single chip microcomputer to control the opening and closing of a first relay and a second relay, so that the flowing path and the flowing direction of hydraulic oil are changed, and finally, the power generation is realized through a power generator.
In the embodiment, (1) when the vehicle frame 11 and the rear axle main body 12 move relatively, that is, the piston rod moves downward, and when the oil pressure at the oil outlet of the first hydraulic control one-way valve 25 is greater than the oil pressure at the oil inlet of the first hydraulic control one-way valve 25, the first hydraulic control one-way valve 25 is conducted reversely, so that a shunting effect (oil pipe bursting caused by excessive oil pressure) is realized, the oil pressure of the first oil port is reduced, the first two-position four-way electromagnetic valve 21 is prevented from being broken due to excessive oil pressure, meanwhile, the throttling loss of the first two-position four-way electromagnetic valve 21 when the hydraulic oil passes is; (2) when deviating from mutually between frame 11 and rear axle main part 12 (piston rod upward movement promptly), when second hydraulic control check valve 26 oil-out oil pressure is greater than second hydraulic control check valve 26 oil inlet oil pressure, second hydraulic control check valve 26 reverse conduction realizes the reposition of redundant personnel effect, reduces the oil pressure of second hydraulic fluid port, avoids the too big second two-position four-way solenoid valve 22 that leads to of oil pressure to break down, reduces the throttle loss when second two-position four-way solenoid valve 22 crosses hydraulic oil simultaneously, improves the conversion of vibration energy.
- Identificar la ubicación de líquidos anormales en el abdomen
- System of pulleys
- Medicamentos para el dolor
- Inflamación de las amígdalas
- Dolor articulares
- Apparatus in accordance with claim 5 wherein said compressors are on opposite sides of the cam
- Serial No. $39592
No. the 7th, 537,182, the U. S. Patent of same inventor discloses the method for the shear layer controlling fluid dynamic body.According to the method, the disturbance of period 1 property is introduced into flowing medium at first-class disengaging configuration place, and Secondary periodicity disturbance is introduced into flowing medium at second disengaging configuration place.When flowing medium moves on hydrodynamic body, the phase difference between the disturbance of period 1 property and Secondary periodicity disturbance by the flow point that adjusts to control shear layer from. S/N 09/379,421 filed August 21, 1999, titled “Wave Energy Converter Utilizing Pressure Difference”, assigned to 1 WO 2005/069824 PCT/US2005/001100 the assignee of the present application and the teachings of which are incorporated herein by reference.