16) teaches the use of a float in the form of a bladder within a cage like structure which is mechanically linked by chain to an overhead gear and shaft, the float bladder being adapted to accept and discharge air and being disposed within a tubular member filled with water is alternately made to be positively and negatively buoyant to move upward and downward within the tubular member and thereby forcing the linked chain to drive the gear and shaft to produce rotary motion. 5) both teach the use of float members which are adapted to accept and discharge air and water to change their perspective buoyancy between being negative and positive buoyant, thusly being disposed within a chamber or chambers filled with fluid two floats being linked together by cables or chains work in opposing up and down motion and through their linkage apply force and motion to gears and shafts to turn electrical generating means.
27) teaches the use of a float adapted with valves at its top, side, and bottom for the purpose of accepting and discharging (pressurized or compressed) gas and fluid so as to alternate the floats buoyancy between negative and positive so as to make the float rise and fall within a tubular vessel filled with fluid. The weighted matter of solid or fluid composition that can be used to fill piston 216 and piston 218 can be of varying nature, such as but not limited to crushed ore, ball bearings, slurry feeds, earth fill, or any other type of product or weighted matter of solid or fluid composition that needs to be transported down elevation for further processing or transporting. Rust inhibitors could be added to the fluid if desired or needed to help protect any ferrous materials that would be in contact with the fluid.
A bidirectional hydro turbine would only require a single source pipe between each vessel and the bidirectional hydro turbine. This single source pipe would be in lieu of separate inlet and outlet pipes connected to each vessel from the hydro turbine. This embodiment also allows for a greater volume of fluid to be contained within each vertical unit of height erected compared to a generally vertical erected O.U.B.H.E.L.P. A main compressed gas inlet valve 126 is disposed within pipe 122. Main compressed gas inlet orifice 123 constitutes main compressed gas injection means. A main piston 110 is disposed slidably with minimal clearance within main vessel 106. Main piston 110 can be constructed in one piece or in segments so as to be assembled within main vessel 106. Main piston 110 constitutes a main separation means. Control systems and electronic devices can include but are not limited to computers, smart boards, motors, sensors and solenoids required to operate valves, vents, electromagnetic securing devices and other operational systems.
Dolor Sordo Profundo Y Continuo
While docked, evacuation valve 160 is opened and gas pocket 105 is forced out of other vessel 108 by the gravitational force of fluid 102 within main vessel 106. Ejercicios para dolor de espalda . After complete evacuation, valve 160 is closed. One mode of operation would be to allow two main pistons 110 to ascend simultaneously, one within main vessel 106 and one within main vessel two 204, essentially doubling the fluid 102 flow through hydro turbine 136. So, while those two main pistons 110 ascend, two main pistons 110 would be descending simultaneously, one within main vessel three 206 and one within main vessel four 208, and two main pistons 110 would be having compressed gas 104 injected at their underside within main vessel five 210 and main vessel six 212. Main inlet valves 146 would be in an open position for ascending main pistons 110, while all the remaining inlet valves 146 would be in the closed position.
If atmospheric air valves 186, 188, 202 are left open, the increasing volume of displaced fluid 102 within the system during the ascent cycle is allowed to flow into reservoir 130 for temporary storage. Atmospheric air valves 186, 188, and 202 can be used to create an air tight system if so desired. The hollow piston design depicted in embodiment “G” has been illustrated using two hollow pistons with the vessels erected at a low degree of angle, however, other arrangements can be utilized, such as but not limited to the examples illustrated in embodiments “A”, “B”, “C”, “E”, and “F”. Before piston 112 begins an ascent cycle, other outlet valve 152 is closed and main inlet valve 146 is closed, also, other inlet valve 148 is opened and main outlet valve 150 is opened. The respective main fluid bypass valve 168 for that respective main vessel 106, 204, 206, 208, 210, 212 would be in an open position to allow main piston 110 within that particular main vessel 106, 204, 206, 208, 210, 212 to settle to lower electromagnet 116 to dock.
- Wherein the excitations in the plurality of transducers are driven by the actuation circuit, and
- Cáncer de pulmón
- Libro de recetas
- Neurodinámica Activa: Ejercicios de Autotratamiento
- Golpe de mano en “horquilla”
- General Background and Prior Art
While piston 216 is docked with upper electromagnet 114, main vessel fill valve 224 is opened, which allows for atmospheric fluid 103 to fill piston 216 at atmospheric conditions under its own gravitational weight through main hollow piston upper fill pipe 220. After atmospheric fluid 103 has filled main hollow piston 216, main vessel fill valve 224 is closed. While piston 216 is docked with lower electromagnet 116, other hollow piston 218 is docked with other upper electromagnet 118. Other upper electromagnet 118 secures piston 218 in place by direct contact with piston upper magnetic ring 194 through electromagnetism. The main vessels and the other vessels can be of similar or dissimilar size and shape. Main compressed gas evacuation orifice 154 is disposed through the wall of main vessel 106 at a location just below the underside of piston 110 while it is docked with upper electromagnet 114. Main evacuation orifice 154 is connected outside of main vessel 106 to main compressed gas evacuation pipe 162 that can be connected to a turbo expander (not shown).
When piston 112 docks with upper electromagnet 118, upper shock absorber 190 helps to cushion the docking process, then upper electromagnet 118 is turned on and secures piston 112 in place. Electromagnet 120 secures piston 112 in place by direct contact with lower magnetic ring 196 through electromagnetism. To start an ascent cycle, main piston 110 is docked with main lower electromagnet 116. Electromagnet 116 secures piston 110 in place by direct contact with lower magnetic ring 196 through electromagnetism. Dolor de rodilla de repente . Erecting O.U.B.H.E.L.P. on or under a naturally occurring low geological slope may equate to lower construction costs in comparison to a more vertically erected O.U.B.H.E.L.P. Because of variations between embodiments, ramifications may apply to one or more different embodiments. Although one hydro turbine is referenced to within the embodiments, two or more can be utilized within the system for better efficiency or to accommodate larger fluid flows. 1, and FIG. 5 which also show some aspects can be referenced to for this embodiment.
10 can be referenced to for this embodiment. In addition, hydro turbines can be utilized at both top and bottom of the fluid flow loop simultaneously. 216. Atmospheric fluid 103 can be water and can be readily supplied at the top elevation of O.U.B.H.E.L.P. The length of the vessels can be buried under the surface with just the bottom portion and the top portion of O.U.B.H.E.L.P. This embodiment uses six main vessels 106, 204, 206, 208, 210, 212 in this example, however, more or less can be used.