- A wide range of wind speeds from at least 3 km / h to 70 km / h
- An actuation circuit coupled to the plurality of transducers,
- No pretendas que estás bien cuando no lo sientas así
- A continuación, mezcla y agrega una cucharada de miel
- La vía digestiva
- Cargar el peso de los pies sobre los dedos
- Aceite de oliva y jugo de limón
- Comportamientos irracionales, como rituales
When generator 20 is bent, roller type magnetic field sources 48A and 48B 48A and 48B reduce the friction between first layer 60, second layer 80 and magnetic field layer 40. This reduces energy losses and helps to extend the life of generator 20. Optionally, this can also be used to reorient the magnetic fields 50A and 50B generated by magnetic field sources 48A and 48B during rolling which can have the effect of increasing the extent to which conductors 64A, 64B, 84A and 84B experience a change in magnetic field strength during bending and increasing the electrical current in conductors 64A, 64B, 84A and 84B. In this embodiment magnetic field layer 40 holds roller type magnetic field sources 48A and 48B at a generally fixed separation along length 24 and enable rotation of roller type magnetic field sources 48A and 48B to reorient magnetic fields 50A and 50B. The diameter of the rollers could be varied to impact the radii differences between magnetic field layer 40, first layer 60 and second layer 80 and will impact the relative shift between magnetic field layer 40, first layer 60 and second layer 80. Roller type magnetic field sources 48A and 48B can alternatively be designed or composed of multiple fields/magnets and can provide more than two magnetic poles.
5, conductors 64A and 64B are connected to a first carrier line 66 and to a second carrier line 68 at mounting areas 72A and 72B. First carrier line 66 leads to a connection 102A on one side of width 26 at a mounting end 70 of first layer 60 and second carrier line 68 leads to a connection 102B on opposite side of width 26 at mounting end 70 of first layer 60. A connector 102A joins a power harvesting circuit 110 to first carrier line 66 and a connector 102B joins power harvesting circuit 110 to second carrier line 68. In this embodiment, connector 102A and connector 102B can also serve to mechanically link first layer 60 to mount 100. In other embodiments, mounting areas 72A and 72B can be joined to connector 102A and connector 102B in any other known manner including but not limited to adhesives and fasteners and in that regard a perforation may or may not be used.
12, a plurality of magnetic field conductors 58A-58G are provided with one of magnetic conductors 58A-58G being adjacent to and between magnetic field sources 48A-48F. Magnetic field conductors 58A-58G comprise materials such as ferromagnetic metals or other materials that interact with magnetic fields 50A-50F and that have the effect of focusing the intensity of the magnetic fields 50A-50F. Magnetic conductors 58A-58G could be any magnetic field conducting material like but not limited to ferromagnetic materials such as iron, copper, steel and the like and ferromagnetic materials such as oxides of iron combined with one or more of the transition metals such as manganese, nickel or zinc, e.g. Magnetic conductors 58 are positioned at different locations along length 24 and that extend generally across width 26. Conductors 84A and 84B as shown are shown here as generally flat conductors provided on support 82 but are not limited to any particular shape or type.
Dolor De Garganta
8. Such movement induces an electrical current in conductors 64A and 64B and in conductors 84A and 84B in proportion to the extent to which the field intensity to which the conductors move changes. Accordingly, magnetic field layer 40 will have a longer path of travel from mount 100 around bend than second layer 80. This shifts conductor 84A away from magnetic field source 48A by a first vector 142 and also shifts conductor 84B away from magnetic field source 48B by a second vector 146. Dolor en la parte interna de la rodilla izquierda . Similarly, first layer 60 will have a longer path of travel from mount 100 around bend B than magnetic field layer 40. This causes conductor 64A to be separated from magnetic field source 48A by a third vector 140 and causes conductor 64B to be separated from magnetic field source 48B by a fourth vector 144. As is shown in FIG.