2. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claim 1, wherein the suspended bluff body comprises: a frame movably supporting at least one beam; one or more first springs; one or more second springs; wherein the one or more first springs attach a first portion of the frame to a first portion of the beam and the one or more second springs attach a second portion of the frame to a second portion of the beam such that the beam is suspended between the first and second portions of the frame; and wherein the inductor system comprises at least one inductor attached to one of the beam or a third portion of the frame; at least one magnet attached to one of the third portion of the frame or the beam; wherein motion of the beam when exposed to wind causes the first inductor to pass the at least one magnet.
For instance, the vertical position of waterline 1-110 on the flotation module 1-105 might at least transiently rise or fall due to the passing of waves, or due to a change in a downward force on the flotation module, at least until an equilibrium water line is re-established. Here likewise the mean water level is shown by dotted line 2-802. Subfigures 46F and 48P show the converter in configurations it can assume when the water level (2F-100 and 2P-100 respectively) is approximately at the mean water level.
Dolor Sordo Profundo Y Continuo
212, of the buoy are approximately flat and vertical. Heat-dissipating fins, e.g. 220, are attached and/or affixed to an upper surface of the computational chamber 216 and facilitate and/or expedite the transfer 231 of the heat trapped within the chambers to the air above and/or around the buoy. 15. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claim 2-14 wherein the at least one inductor or the at least one magnet is attached to a first end of the beam. Through this mechanism, and by means of this device, and the related embodiments herein described and disclosed, the energy of waves at the surface of a body of water may be converted, at least in part, to electrical power, and/or to some other useful form of energy and/or work, e.g.
Tipos De Dolor Dental
In some embodiments, when the inertial mass falls downward, moving outside of an operational separation distance range in which it previously oscillated, the device is configured so that weights and/or metal chains and/or metal ropes (and/or segments of metal chains and/or metal ropes) that previously depended from the inertial mass (at least predominantly), and that previously added their net or wet weight to that of the inertial mass, are instead “picked up” by, and shift their gravitational weight to (at least predominantly) one or more of the following: (i) a flexible connector containing, or depending from, the restoring weight, or (ii) a flexible connector depending directly from the flotation module.
Dolor Muscular Antebrazo
An advantage of a net enclosure is that the transmission of force from the inertial mass 7-140 to the depending connector 7-150 can take place over a larger surface area of the inertial mass and therefore imposes lesser structural requirements thereupon. Inertial mass 2A-140 substantially encloses or “traps” a large volume of water inside a substantially rigid outer shell. In the illustrated embodiment, the distal end of connector 199 is connected to an inertial mass (a large enclosure substantially enclosing a large volume of water), and the distal end of connector 200 (the other end of the same connector) is connected to a restoring weight (a weight that can take up slack in connector 199 at appropriate times during the mechanical cycle of the wave energy converter).
FIG. 11 shows a perspective view of the same embodiment of the current disclosure shown in FIG. FIG. 15 shows a perspective view of an embodiment of the current disclosure. 90 is illustrated from a front perspective. The embodiment illustrated here is similar to the one illustrated and discussed in FIG.
FIG. 7 is a side view of an embodiment similar to the one illustrated and discussed in relation to FIGs. Caries y dolor de espalda . And, in other embodiments similar to the one illustrated in FIG. 170, wherein the inertial mass is a water-filled vessel open on one side to the surrounding water, and possessing a valve 415 in its upper side, the inertial mass of the embodiment illustrated in FIG. 6. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claim 2, further comprising: one or more additional beams; one or more additional upper springs; one or more additional lower springs; wherein the one or more additional upper springs attach a first portion of the additional beam to a third portion of the beam and the one or more additional lower springs attach a second portion of the additional beam to a fourth portion of the beam such that the one or more additional beams are suspended between the first and second portions of the frame.
Tipos De Dolor Oms
5. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claim 2, 3 or 4, further comprising one or more guide rails. 4. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claim 2 or 3, wherein the beam is hollow. 144, about the longitudinal and/or rotational axis of its respective hollow connecting arm, e.g. In this embodiment, the equal lengths of the cables are guaranteed and enforced by rotatably linking together each cable and its respective pulleys. Housed within the buoy 1 is a “power-takeoff’ (or “PTO”) module 6A, 6B, and 7 which contains rollers (pulleys) which interact rotatably with sets of cables, e.g.
FIG. 5 includes a longitudinal view of a second crankshaft 47 (only 4 of six crank axles which are within the sectional view. Each three-pulley shaft is also connected at outer ends to a pulley upon which cables to “slack-minimization” weights, e.g. The inertial mass 4205 would be expected to operate at an average depth that would place it near, if not below, the wave base characteristic of the waves that lift, and let fall, the flotation module 4200 at the surface 4201 of the body of water on which it floats. Dolor de espalda aliviar . 19. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claim 2-15, wherein the beam mass is selected to promote self-oscillatory motion. 17. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claim 2-15 wherein the beam has a cross-sectional geometry selected from the group consisting of a square, a cylinder, a reversed D-Beam (where the wind is primarily incident on the round portion of the beam rather than the flat portion), and an equilateral wedge in either a “greater than” or “less than” orientation relative to the incident wind.
Dolor Muscular Bayer
16. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claim 2-15 wherein the spring mass is selected to promote self-oscillatory motion. The dynamic suspension of the inertial mass in an operational separation distance range is accomplished through the periodic conversion of kinetic energy from passing waves into kinetic energy and gravitational potential energy imparted to the inertial mass, mediated by the power-take-off system. In some embodiments, a top portion of the inertial mass is open, so that the inertial mass takes the shape of a cup or ice cream cone. In some embodiments of the present disclosure, the ribbon cables, e.g. FIG. 75 is a diagram illustrating the motion of the embodiment of FIG.
FIG. 95 is an elevated top down view of the embodiment of FIG. What is claimed is: 1. A non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus, comprising: a suspended bluff body operable to initiate and sustain oscillatory motion in response to wind energy using vortex shedding; and an inductor system operable to generate energy via the motion of the suspended bluff body. A sensor for an indicator of wave energy 22-1000 can be a rotary encoder operatively connected to a generator shaft so as to record the angular velocity of said shaft, data that is relevant to calculating an estimate of the ambient available wave energy. In other words, when the descent of the surface 130 of the body of water slows approximately midway between the receding wave crest and the approaching wave trough, the flotation module remains adjacent to, and/or floating at, the surface of that vertically decelerating surface.
- Propiciar la salud de la piel
- Equilibrar el exceso de energía
- Mejora de las articulaciones y tendones
- K3 is a constant which ideally is approximately equal to 2.5, but which may be between 1 and 3
Disclosed is a novel ocean wave energy converter (“converter”) designed to costeffectively achieve a high energy conversion efficiency. 8. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claims 2-7 wherein the third portion of the frame is a side portion. Crema para el dolor muscular . 7. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claims 2-5, wherein the first portion of the frame is an upper portion, the first portion of the beam is an upper portion, the second portion of the frame is a lower portion, and the second portion of the beam is a lower portion. 3. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claim 2, wherein the beam has a D-shape. 10. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claim 9, wherein the motion of the beam is substantially vertical. 18. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claim 2-17, wherein the springs are stretched in a resting state. 13. The non-rotating wind energy generating apparatus of claims 2-10, wherein a surface of the beam is uniformly rough.