At the same time it increases the oscillation rate, enabling a reduction in gearbox output speed multiplication while increasing the torque to enable higher levels of energy generation. By increasing the length of a given Support Cord 22, that portion of the sheet where it attaches is allowed to lower itself relative to the other points on the sheet 35 circumference. 1, this embodiment operates in a horizontal plane, with an initial static position that includes a curvature built into the Flexible Sheet assembly 15. The shape is best described as an inverted parachute. The operation of this embodiment is identical to that described for the preferred embodiment, with the addition of supplemental support for the Vane Support 8 a/8 b. Within the standard operating range of wind speeds, the Pivot Arms 16 can be adjusted to a length that places the Flexible Sheet assembly 15 into position to capture the wind’s energy.
35) which wind the slackened Bottom Cord 24 back onto the Recoil Sheave (105 on FIG. 33 is composed of a Sheave Block Mounting Plate 99 to which is attached a Swivel 100, enabling a rotational capability. The Bottom Cord 26 then passes through a Bottom Cord Sheave Block 25 and into a Linear-to-Rotational Motion Assembly (117 on FIG. The Top Cord 26 then passes through a Top Cord Sheave Block (Support Structure Mount) 27. The Top Cord e25 then passes through the Top Cord Sheave Block (Reference Plane Mount) en27 and into a Linear-to-Rotational Motion Assembly (117 on FIG. A Vane 7 then attaches to the top of the Passive Vane Support 8 a or Active Vane Support 8 b and carries the remaining elements of this embodiment. 37 and 38. It is constructed of a flexible sheet of material 41, laid flat and then a Flexible Sheet Axial Beam 40 of the material previously described is attached at the sheet material circumference.
Dolor Espalda Y Abdomen
Attached to the Flexible Sheet Axial Beam 40 are a series of Pivot Sheet Mounts 21 b, which are not shown but would be comprised of top and bottom plates fitted to both sides of the Flexible Sheet Axial Beam 40 in the same location on the circumference, and have attachment holes for the Pivot Arm to Flexible Sheet Connector Hinges 86 to attach to. Pies cavos y dolor de espalda . The arm length at various wind speeds affects the formation and cascading effect of the curvature in the Flexible Sheet 1, and can be optimized depending on the wind speed to ensure maximum energy capture. At damaging wind speeds, the arms can be extended fully to lower the embodiment to the ground preventing damage. In high water speed situations, the Flexible Sheet 41 can be reeled in to reduce curvature and maximize energy capture. And finally, depending on the proximity to the ground, the invention can also minimize construction and maintenance costs and reduces the visual impact within the area it is located.
Dolor De Estomago
For each Arcing Support Structure 28, one end of a Bottom Cord 24 is attached to the bottom surface of the Flexible Sheet assembly 15 via the same Cord Sheet Mount 21 a mentioned above. A Turntable Output Shaft 67 attaches to the Pivot Mount Turntable at its top end and meshes with two Turntable Output Shaft Takeoff Gears 58 to via a gear attached at the Turntable Output Shaft 67 bottom end.
For each Arcing Support structure 28, one end of a Top Cord 26 is attached to the top surface of the Flexible Sheet assembly 15 via a Cord Sheet Mount 21 a. 36 is composed of a Passive Support Structure 17 a (in this case forming the lower section of the Arcing Support Structure 28. Attached to this structure is an enclosure containing a Servo Gearmotor 48 with an attached Winch 122 mechanism.
The designs however, work in only one wind direction (The oscillating wing structure), would not retain their intended airfoil shape while curving and buckling (at least not without internal structures that would prevent oscillation entirely. This embodiment employs the same Control System and Wind Sensor Package as the preferred embodiment, with the exception that its operation includes management of the additional Pivot-Two Side/Single Pivoting assembly 19 a or Pivot-Two Side/Double Pivoting assembly 19 b.
23 and 24. Its structure mimics the Pivot Energy Capture/Mount (11 on FIG. Attached to the Bottom Mounting Plate 93 is a Bottom Ring Holder 98 that attaches to its respective Bottom Cord (24 on FIG. An Underwater-To-Surface drivetrain 39 connects the downstream Pivot assembly to the enclosed set of drivetrain components that are identical to that contained within the Adjustable Pivot Energy Capture and Mount (Shown in FIG.
21 and 22) but does not include the Turntable Output Shaft (67 on FIG.
9. Floating the water-based embodiments upon the surface of the water, suspending their energy capture components below the water surface. 9 shows an embodiment that is designed to function in shallow flowing bodies of water. 9 operates in a fashion identical that described in FIG. 21 and 22) but does not include the Turntable Output Shaft (67 on FIG. The remaining drivetrain, up until the Spacer Gear 90, including the Direction Differentiating Gears 89 (Equivalent to Turntable Output Shaft Takeoff Gears 69 in FIG. The Top and Bottom Cord Sheave shown in FIG. The Cord Sheet Mount, as shown in FIG. In FIG. 18, attached to the Vane 7, is a Vane Support Mount 50 to enable connection to the Passive Vane Support 8 a or Active Vane Support 8 b. The Vane Support (8 a/8 b in FIG. Dolor arriba de la rodilla . 1 shows a Passive Vane Support 8 a or Active Vane Support 8 b that is to be attached to a flat horizontal foundation.
Tipos De Dolor Crónico
For this embodiment, an arcing shape is created and oriented so that the plane of the arc is aligned with the direction of the wind. 22) with a maximum level of force for the available wind. The operation of this embodiment is identical to the preferred embodiment with the exception of those things noted in this operational description. A Pivot Pole 4 is covered with a Pivot Fairing 42. Attached to the Pivot Pole 4 is a Pivot Fixed Arm 126 as described above. The Pivot Arm Energy Capture/Mount as shown in FIGS. The airflow moves downwind alongside the curvature of the Flexible Sheet 1, generating lift via the angle of attack presented by the Flexible Sheet Carrier 6 arc position relative to concave shape generated by the curvature of the Flexible Sheet 1 (See FIGS.
Dolor Muscular Antebrazo
FIG. Que es dolor de espalda . 11 shows the Pivot Assembly (2 in FIGS. The Vane Support 8 a or 8 b is positioned upwind of the center pivot in this embodiment. Starting at the upwind edge of the Flexible Sheet assembly 15, the arms would be progressively pulled down toward the Flexible Sheet assembly 15 static position, at which time the cycle would repeat. Current knowledge would suggest that a material such as Puck Board possesses the right qualities for all but the most frigid environments.
These qualities enable curvature to be imparted to the Flexible Sheet. 10) to stay between the confines of these end-plates. While my above description contains many specifities, these should not be construed as limitations on the scope of the invention, but rather as an exemplification of one preferred embodiment thereof. They are both mounted to Pivot Energy Capture/Mounts 9. The upwind-most Pivot assembly 2, referred to here as Pivot 1 is mounted to a Fixed Pivot Mount 20. Suspended between Pivots 1 and 2 is a Flexible Sheet 1 as described in the preferred embodiment.
- Episodios recurrentes de estrés
- Técnica de elevación de los músculos
- Polimorfismos genéticos
- FIG. 5A depicts a perspective view of another embodiment of a kinetic energy conversion system
Mounted to the Adjustable Pivot Energy Capture and Mount 9 assembly is another Pivot 2, whose Pivot pivot arms 5 are designed to move in arc planes parallel to the plane of the Vane 7. This pivot utilizes a small-width Flexible Sheet Carrier as shown in FIG. 11), only two Pivot Fixed Arms 126. And instead of the Flexible Sheet Carrier (6 on FIG. 39 shows the downstream pivot.