The vertical height of the sheet portion of the sail may be such that it extends above the crest of the waves and down sufficiently far to tap much if not most of the energy in the moving water. Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. The upright rudder 22 secured to the rails 4 by braces 23 extends parallel to rails 4 and causes the device to turn on the post 21 automatically in response to changes in the direction of water movement so that the rails 4 of the apparatus at all times will be parallel to the direction of movement of the water beneath the waves and its sail perpendicular thereto. Spaced parallel tracks TR fixed with respect to the floor of the body of water extend in the direction of wave movement and hold the sail S upright while supporting it for back and forth movement.
The total energy is then Wa2 L/2. The equations used previously can be arranged and then integrated over a wave length and depth to determine the total amount of energy available. The frame is guided as by rollers 3 running on tracks 4 which extend in a direction perpendicular to the wave front and may be supported on or above the ocean floor. 15 can be varied to account for changes in the direction of the water movement. At any particular point along the wave profile, all particles vertically therebelow will be in the same relative position in their orbits. 6 may be modified by substituting therefor a flexible sail which may become more attractive for the shallow water application, since it not only extracts the available kinetic and potential energy from the wave but the billowed surface presents a low drag profile to the shoreward side (when moving shoreward) which means that it will create a minimum disturbance, i.e., only a small amplitude wave profile, on the shoreward side relative to the amplitude of the incoming wave.
Dolor Neuropatico Curso
6 relative to potential energy, as potential energy is generally extracted from waves by floats rising and falling. 7 and may operate and have the same relationship to the generator structure 7 shown in FIG. The generator 7 is attached to mount 15 and supporting plate 16 and thence to vertical support 17. Members 18 and 19 rigidly attached to the rails 4 complete the supporting structure.
Dolor En El Hombro
19. A method for extracting energy from the motion of water beneath waves in a body of water comprising supporting a sail structure in said body of water disposed transversely of the direction of water movement and with at least a substantial portion thereof beneath the surface of the waves, supporting said sail structure for back and forth movement by the water, and operatively connecting said sail structure to a power device, such as an electric motor or pump, to transfer the energy extracted by said sail structure to said power device. 12. Apparatus for extracting energy from the motion of water beneath waves in a body of water comprising a member capable of being moved by the water, means for supporting said member in said body of water transverse to the direction of water movement with at least a substantial portion thereof beneath the surface of the waves, an electric generator, means connecting said member to said generator to transfer energy extracted by said member to said generator, and means for restraining said member from movement in either direction beyond predetermined limits comprising means for changing the generator field in response to movements of said member beyond said predetermined limits.
18. A method for extracting energy from the motion of water beneath waves in a body of water comprising providing a sail structure capable of being moved by the water, supporting said sail structure generally upright in said body of water transverse to the direction of water movement with at least a substantial portion thereof beneath the surface of the waves for pivotal movement about a horizontal axis adjacent its lower extremity to enable said sail structure to be oscillated by the movement of the water, and operatively connecting said sail structure to a power device, such as an electric motor or pump, to transfer the energy extracted by said sail structure to said power device.
Dolor Muscular En El Pecho
3. Apparatus as defined in claim 1 or 2, including means for turning said sail structure about a vertical axis automatically in response to changes in the direction of water movement so that said sail structure will be disposed transverse to the direction of water movement at all times. 7 as having a cable 25 by means of which electricity generated thereby can be transmitted to a power distribution center or directly to an electric motor or other device to operate the same. 11. Apparatus as defined in claim 7, wherein said means operatively connecting said sail structure to a power device comprises a rod connected to and extending generally horizontally from said generally upright sail structure in a direction parallel to the direction of movement thereof. Dolor en rotula de rodilla . Any number of said sheets may be employed and in this instance, two sail sheets 1b are provided side by side in upright position which will be responsive to the movement of the water in a manner similar to that previously described.
Tipos De Dolor Crónico
The sail may consist of the laterally spaced upright members UP having a sail sheet SH therebetween which may be flexible. 3/4 T, the sail is shown pivoted by an amount θ in opposite directions away from the neutral position. This resistance can be increased by energizing one or more of the coils 102, 104, 106, 108, 110 or 112 depending upon the amount and direction of the average motion from the neutral position. In the present instance, this function is accomplished by adding generator coils to increase the field when the sail structure moves beyond acceptable limits. As noted above, similar coils including roller contacts 13, etc., are provided to limit motion of the sail in the opposite direction. 14 and three similar coils, although not illustrated completely, are provided at the right.
Dolores Musculares Remedios
This member is sometimes referred to hereinafter as a “sail” and preferably, although not necessarily, is constructed so as to change its profile with each reversal of the direction of water movement. Thus at the wave crest shown in the extreme left position of FIGS. Although the movement of the sail structure back and forth occurs generally within the same limits of movement, the sail central point (average position) at times has a tendency to move away either shoreward or out to sea, depending upon the general movement of the total body of water which may occur as a result of tidal action or current, for example.
Within limits, the device of FIG.
It will be understood that a “square rigger” sail may be used in the FIG. Dolor en la cara posterior de la rodilla . 9 differs from that of FIG. A device for extracting both kinetic and potential energy from the motion of the water beneath waves over a considerable depth comprising a member or sail guided to reciprocate with the movement of the water. FIG. 7 is a perspective view of a device for extracting both kinetic and potential energy from the motion of water beneath waves constructed in accordance with the invention. Secondly, in an ideal situation the device will extract all energy from an incoming wave and the water on the shoreward side will be calm, i.e., containing neither form of energy. Within limits, the device of FIG. While the mathematics are complicated, the results are simple.
Tipos De Dolor De Espalda
While the sail is preferably disposed vertically, it may be disposed at other angles, if desired. 8. Apparatus as defined in claim 7, wherein said sheet is flexible and the edges thereof are secured to portions of said frame in a manner such that said sheet may move alternately in one direction and the other in response to reversal of water movement. On the other hand, reverse rotation of the gear when the rack 8 moves to the left causes the clutch 79 to unlock. 13, when the rack 8 moves in the direction of the arrow to the right, the gear 11 is rotated counterclockwise and drives the generator shaft in a similar direction through the one-way clutch.
- An entry in the distributor that houses an impeller that is connected to drive a generator
- Paso 1: Limpie y seque el área a tratar
- Infección sinusal
- Terapia Manual
- Evita el sedentarismo
Substitution of values for this condition will show that the to and fro motion along the horizontal is greater than `a`, and that the vertical dimension of the ellipse will decrease as the bottom is approached. 1/4 T, the sail will be at point N along the tracks. Wind moving over water transfers its energy to the water by setting the water in motion.