Actuator embodiments of the bilateral reciprocator 30 utilizing electroactive polymers may be employed to address the challenge of electroactive polymer actuation in which tension force is desired: The potential energy stored in the CS fins during the fabrication process from the force 2 used to create the persistent deformations of the crenated strips 3 that forms the CS fins 5, is redistributed within the CS fin 5 when charge is selectively applied to tendons 7. Therefore, rather than actuation of a tendon 7 causing it to contract and exert propulsive force onto the CS fin 5, actuation of a tendon causes it to elongate, which causes deformations to shift via the elastic forces loaded as potential energy during fabrication. FIGs 8-11 show aspects of a sequence under operation and forces of moving water 14, showing how in one generator embodiment, the travel of deformations along a CS fin 5 correlates with rotation of vertebra plates 4 which in turn changes the length of the tendons 7 via which the CS 5 fins are coupled to the central member 6. The deformations can, in one implementation, be thought of as protruding from either side of a neutral axis and causing partial rotation clockwise or counter clockwise.
- Dolor crónico postquirúrgico o postraumático
- Síndromes radiculares en la extremidad inferior
- Debe hacer un dictamen
- Músculos del antebrazo
- Una discectomía
The elastic or variable coupled components may, in various implementations, be comprised of electroactive polymer material, a magnetostrictive material, a metal coil passing through a magnetic field, hydraulic pistons, pneumatic pistons, shape memory alloy elements, and/or the like. The elastic coupling component may also, in some implementations, be constructed of a magnetostrictive material, a metal coil passing through a magnetic field, hydraulic pistons, pneumatic pistons, shape memory alloy elements, and/or the like.
29. 29. The apparatus of paragraph 1, wherein the transducers are comprised of shape memory alloy elements. The longitudinal tendons 27 may be comprised of a number of different materials, such as electroactive polymers, shape memory alloys, carbon nano-tubes, and/or any other of a variety of existing and emerging materials in which the material will change shape when actuated by electric charge, heat and/or other input. If the condition is not met, the system may wait for a predetermined period of time 4925 or, in an alternative embodiment, continually loop to monitor for the next excitation 4915. When the next excitation condition is satisfied 4920, an excitation may be applied to the next group of transducers 4930. In some embodiments, as the wave propagates, the amount of excitation applied may decrease; that is, as motion propagates through the CS fins, the tendons may require less excitation. Therefore, when a deformation moves off the downstream end of the flexible sheet-like member, another one must come into existence at the upstream end.
Tipos De Dolor Torácico
The elastic or variable coupling component may incorporate transducing components which convert this force into electrical energy. 11. The apparatus of claim 1 wherein the elastic member includes a series of at least 2 elastic portions. 10. The apparatus of claim 1 wherein the transducers are each connected to said core member by a rigid member in cooperation with an elastic member, allowing movability of the transducer about the core member. 4. The apparatus of claim 1, wherein the transducers are driven by an actuation circuit to cause said undulating motion. 5. Dolor de espalda ala altura del pulmon izquierdo . The apparatus of claim 1, wherein the transducers are caused to move in said undulating motion by external energy stimulus. A central rigid or semi-rigid member 6 elastically coupled via tendons 7 to at least two deformed members 3 whose internal energy states communicate via the tendons 7 and rigid or semi-rigid member 6 so that the internal energy states of the deformed members 3 are in equilibrium.
4 may be coupled to the longitudinal strips 20 and elastically or variably coupled to the central member 6 via tendons 7 in some implementations. In yet another implementation of the propulsion embodiment, the central member 26 is flexible and may be induced to bend in any direction via one or more actuated longitudinal tendons 27 which connect to each other end-to-end forming one or more rows of longitudinal tendon 27 lines that run parallel to the flexible central member 26, FIGs 39-40. Actuation of the longitudinal tendons 27 causes them to change in length.
Dolor Muscular Antebrazo
49. 44. The apparatus of paragraph 37, wherein the actuation circuit includes a programmable control system. 47. 42. The apparatus of paragraph 37 wherein the apparatus is used as an energy generating device. 2. 2. The apparatus of paragraph 1, wherein the at least one restraining component comprises at least one vertebra plate, and wherein each transducer is connected at the second position to the at least one of the plurality of flexible articles via the vertebra plate. 30. 30. The apparatus of paragraph 1, wherein the plurality of flexible articles are crenated strip fins. Examples include adaptations whereby the tendons 7 are pneumatic tubes or pistons which may pump a fluid for the purpose of pumping, and/or to drive a conventional electromagnetic generator. Dolor en dedo medio de la mano derecha . A plurality of transducers may be affixed in sequence in a direction of desired wave propagation, wherein the plurality of transducers are each affixed at a first end to a first restraining component 4901. The second end of the plurality of transducers may be affixed to a second restraining component, wherein the plurality of transducers are maintained in ma state of excited equilibrium by connections to the first and second restraining components 4905. In some embodiments, the maintained state of excited equilibrium may be caused by an elongation of tendons, an applied pressure, and/or the like.
Dolor De Estomago
14. 14. The apparatus of paragraph 1, wherein the plurality of flexible articles are positioned symmetrically around the central core member. Two or more crenated strips 3 or deformed members 3 elastically coupled to a rigid or semi rigid central member 6 via tendons 7 so that the deformation energy of one deformed member 3 is shared with every other deformed member 3 in dynamic equilibrium. The deformed member 3 or CS 5 fins described herein may also, in some implementations, be comprised of a segmented sheet-like material, such as one having portions which are stiffer coupled to each other by portions or joints which are less stiff. FIG 5 shows an embodiment of a single vertebra plate 4 with multiple tendons 7 attached to the central member 6 at one end, and attached to the vertebra plate 4 via a bar connector 8 at another other end.
Dolor Espalda Cáncer Pulmón
FIG 46 illustrates some aspects of a bilateral reciprocating embodiment with its CS fins 5 removed. In the illustrated embodiment, flexible longitudinal strips 20 enclose the vertebra plates and tendons in a longitudinal enclosure 21. For hydropower embodiments, the longitudinal strips 20 may provide a waterproof enclosure 21, FIG 20, such as to keep electronic components dry. 61. Dolor en la parte interna de la pierna derecha . 53. The method of paragraph 52, wherein the plurality of transducers are elastic, wherein the dynamic parameter is length, and wherein the first excitation and the second excitation cause increases in the length. 21. 21. The apparatus of paragraph 1, wherein the excitations of the plurality of transducers occur by applying voltage to at least one of the plurality of transducers. The architecture of the system may be the same or similar for certain propulsion and pump embodiments.
Dolor En El Hombro
Three or more rows of longitudinal tendons 27 allow control of direction of movement of a free-swimming propulsion mechanism 25. The longitudinal tendons 27 are fixed to the flexible central member 26, such as by radial arms 28 and may be arranged relative to the flexible central member 26 so that one line is above and one line is below the flexible central member 26, and one line is to one side of the flexible central member 26, and one line is to the other side of the flexible central member 26, such as in a cross-shaped pattern. 56. 51. The apparatus of paragraph 37 wherein the energy transfer mechanism is a continuous flexible membrane enclosing the plurality of transducers and the core member. 24. 24. The apparatus of paragraph 1, wherein the excitations of the plurality of transducers occur by applying a magnetic field to at least one of the plurality of transducers.
Dolor Sordo Significado
22. 22. The apparatus of paragraph 1, wherein the excitations of the plurality of transducers occur by applying current to at least one of the plurality of transducers. 64. 56. The method of paragraph 52, further comprising: – measuring the restraining force via at least one sensor. 54. 49. The apparatus of paragraph 37 further comprising a strain circuit for measuring strain on any component members. Therefore, by controlling charge to the tendons 7, the relative lengths of the tendons may be controlled. Como curar dolor de espalda . Electrical energy from a power source is converted to mechanical strain in electroactive polymer tendons 7. Adding charge to or removing charge from an electroactive polymer tendon 7 may cause the length of the tendon 7 to change. FIGURE 28 illustrates further detail of the embodiment in FIG. FIG 47 illustrates some aspects of a bilateral reciprocating embodiment of FIG 46 with its CS fins 5 removed and its longitudinal strips 20 removed.