- Evaluar la severidad y grado de una patología isquémica miocárdica
- Tratar la anemia por deficiencia de hierro
- Envolver el tobillo en una venda elástica en caso de lesión
- Malos hábitos al hacer ejercicio
- Complicaciones de la neumonía
- Menta piperita
- ¼ de cucharadita de bicarbonato de sodio (1,2 g)
35U.S.C. § 120, the non-temporary patent application NO.12/617 of the above-mentioned U.S., 618 then require to enjoy according to 35U.S.C. § 120 and submitted on September 30th, 2008, the formerly non-temporary patent application NO.12/242 of ” PLIANT MECHANISMS FOR EXTRACTING POWER FROM MOVING FLUID ” by name, 144(attorney docket 19861-003) priority, above-mentioned non-temporary patent application sequence NO.12/242, 144 then require to enjoy according to 35U.S.C. § 120 and submitted on May 1st, 2008, the non-temporary patent application NO.12/150 of the U.S. 2. equipment according to claim 1, wherein, described at least one constraint component comprises at least one vertebral plate, and wherein, each transducer is via at least one in described second place place is connected to described a plurality of flexible article of described vertebral plate. 31. equipment according to claim 1, wherein, each in described a plurality of transducers is linear, and described primary importance is first end, and the described second place is the second end.
33. equipment according to claim 1, wherein, the connection at described primary importance place is the connection of fixing, and is to rotate to connect in the connection at described second place place. 34. equipment according to claim 33, wherein, described at least one constraint component comprises at least one vertebral plate, and described at least one vertebral plate has opening, and wherein, the described second place is the edge at described opening.
46. described equipment according to claim 37, wherein, described transducer is separately all by being connected to described core component with the crew-served rigid member of elastic component, allows the described transducer can be around described core component motion. Two or more distortion flexible members 3 are connected to fixing central component 6 symmetrically, in order to the potential energy in the distortion of potential energy in the distortion of each flexible member 3 and all other flexible members 3 is balanced each other, and wherein coupling mechanism is transducer, extra power 14 causes the potential energy distribution change in flexible member 3 and transfers energy to transducer, the energy that described transducer utilization is transmitted thus.Transducer can be electroactive polymer, electromagnetic generator, etc. Fig. 5 illustrates the embodiment of single vertebral plate 4, and a plurality of muscle 7 are attached to central component 6 an end, and is attached to vertebral plate 4 at other end place via rod connector 8.Structure in Fig.
Dolores Musculares Y Fiebre
From the energy of external source, for example the kinetic energy of motion water or air, cause the displacement of deformation element 3 and with this, energy be applied on muscle 7, can utilize energy from described muscle 7.Be input to energy in muscle 7 and cause muscle 7 expand or shrink, power is applied on deformation element 3, cause the displacement in deformation element 3, thus power is applied to surrounding fluid such as air or water to produce propulsion efficiency. Fig. 8 to 11 is illustrated in the power of motion water 14 and the aspect of a series of states under operation, it is illustrated in, and in a generator embodiment, the advancing of distortion along CS fin 5 is associated with the rotation of vertebral plate 4, then change the length of muscle 7, CS fin 5 is connected to central core member 6 via the length of described muscle 7.In one embodiment, distortion can be considered to outstanding from the either side of neutral axis and cause clockwise or anticlockwise part to be rotated.Follow the trail of a single point 15 that is limited by maximum distortion and maximum rotation on CS fin 5 as Fig.
Tipos De Dolor Torácico
8 to 11, and when when advancing along the distortion of CS fin 5, vertebral plate 4 is passed in rotation, follow the trail of on CS fin 5 advancing at a single point 17 of maximum amplitude or rotation place. Figure 15 to 18 is illustrated in the aspect that activates a series of states under the operation that advances embodiment, and it illustrates the muscle 7 that activates in one embodiment is how in succession to rotate vertebral plate 4, and described vertebral plate 4 is applied on CS fin 5 power to produce propulsive force 18.Figure 15 to 18 follows the trail of a single point 15 that is limited by maximum distortion and maximum rotation on CS fin 5.Relatively rotating of vertebral plate 4 16 can be associated with the moving of a single point 15 along CS fin 5 distortion. 21. Dolor en la parte alta de la pierna izquierda . equipment according to claim 1, wherein, the excitation of described a plurality of transducers occurs by at least one that voltage is applied in described a plurality of transducer.