1/4T, the wave profile will have moved to the position shown and the forces on each side will be equal. 1/20), the orbits of the water particles will be elliptical as shown in FIG. 13) rotatably mounted on a disc 78 keyed to the generator shaft 12. A one-way clutch 79 of conventional design is provided between the disc and the gear ring so that the gear ring will drive the generator shaft when turned in one direction but not in the other.
- The turbine according to any one of claims 1 to 7, wherein the first and
- Tomografías computarizadas
- Dolor en la mano, la muñeca, el brazo y el cuello
- No levantar objetos pesados
- Main gear
- Pérdida de la memoria
13. Apparatus for extracting energy from the motion of water beneath waves in a body of water comprising a sail structure capable of being moved by the water, said sail structure including a plurality of sheets held by a frame, means for supporting said sail structure in said body of water so that said sheets are disposed transverse to the direction of water movement with at least a portion of said sail structure beneath the surface of the waves, and means operatively connecting said sail structure to a power device, such as an electric generator or pump, to transfer the energy extracted by said sail structure to said power device. FIG. 8 illustrates the upper portion of the sail projecting above the surface of the water. Although the movement of the sail structure back and forth occurs generally within the same limits of movement, the sail central point (average position) at times has a tendency to move away either shoreward or out to sea, depending upon the general movement of the total body of water which may occur as a result of tidal action or current, for example.
The total amount of energy stored in the water is of two forms, kinetic and potential. Two additional sail sheets 1a are shown in FIGS. FIGS. 9 and 10 show a modification of the sail structure. Thus at the wave crest shown in the extreme left position of FIGS. Dolor de espalda alta y estomago . The masts or frame members shown supporting the sail may be hollow and sealed and thus buoyant. Thus the movement of the sail S’ in FIG. FIG. 15 shows a further embodiment in which the sail structure is mounted on an upright post 200 anchored on or above the sea floor. As shown, a plate 20 is secured to and supports rails 4, and a post 21 anchored on or above the sea floor pivotally supports the plate 20 for movement about a vertical axis.
Dolores Musculares Covid19
The upright rudder 22 secured to the rails 4 by braces 23 extends parallel to rails 4 and causes the device to turn on the post 21 automatically in response to changes in the direction of water movement so that the rails 4 of the apparatus at all times will be parallel to the direction of movement of the water beneath the waves and its sail perpendicular thereto. 10. Apparatus as defined in claim 7, wherein edges of said sheet are secured to vertically spaced members of said frame. The vertical height of the sheet portion of the sail may be such that it extends above the crest of the waves and down sufficiently far to tap much if not most of the energy in the moving water.
19. A method for extracting energy from the motion of water beneath waves in a body of water comprising supporting a sail structure in said body of water disposed transversely of the direction of water movement and with at least a substantial portion thereof beneath the surface of the waves, supporting said sail structure for back and forth movement by the water, and operatively connecting said sail structure to a power device, such as an electric motor or pump, to transfer the energy extracted by said sail structure to said power device.
Dolor Sordo Profundo Y Continuo
5. Apparatus for extracting energy from the motion of water beneath waves in a body of water comprising a member capable of being moved by the water, means for supporting said member in said body of water transverse to the direction of water movement with at least a substantial portion thereof beneath the surface of the waves, said member being pivoted for oscillation about a generally horizontal axis, buoyant means associated with said member urging it to an upright position, and means operatively connecting said member to a power device, such as an electric generator or pump, to transfer the energy extracted by said member to said power device.
Dolores Musculares En Los Brazos
3/4 T, the sail is shown pivoted by an amount θ in opposite directions away from the neutral position. As shown, the bottom of the sail is pivoted at V on a base B fixed with respect to the floor of the body of water for pivotal movement back and forth in the direction of wave movement. 8 essentially only in the provision of additional sail sheets in side-by-side relation. The roller 114 skids on the cam until the cam moves out of engagement with it. During the time that coil 102 is energized, additional field current is applied to resist rotation of the armature 72 and thereby increasing the resisting force on the sail and limiting the maximum displacement of the sail structure. 1/2T, the wave profile will be as shown, the maximum pressure on the right side will be equal to Wh while the pressure on the left side will have a maximum of W(h-a).