In another embodiment that advances embodiment, central component 26 is flexible, and can be crooked along any direction via the longitudinal rib 27 of one or more actuatings, the longitudinal rib 27 of described one or more actuatings end each other connects ground, end, form longitudinal rib 27 row that a row or multi-row and flexible central component 26 extends in parallel, as shown in Figure 39 to 40.The actuating of longitudinal rib 27 causes its length variations.This length variations can realize by applying with release voltage, electric current, pressure and magnetic field and/or analog.Three rows or more rows’ longitudinal rib 27 allows to control the direction of motion of free-swimming propulsive mechanism 25.Longitudinal rib 27 for example is fixed to flexible central component 26 by radial arm 28, and longitudinal rib 27 can for example become to make delegation’s longitudinal rib 27 to be in flexible central component top with criss-cross patterned arrangement with respect to flexible central component 26, delegation’s longitudinal rib 27 is in below flexible central component, delegation’s longitudinal rib 27 is in a side of flexible central component 26, and delegation’s longitudinal rib 27 is in the opposite side of flexible central component 26.Only the top delegation longitudinal rib 27 length reduce will cause the central axis of mechanism to be bent upwards.Only the below delegation longitudinal rib 27 length reduce will cause the central axis of mechanism to be bent downwardly.Similarly, only the central axis that reduces to cause mechanism of delegation’s longitudinal rib 27 length on a side is to this lateral bend, and mechanism also will turn to along this direction.
Dolores Musculares Por Ansiedad
55. 4 described methods according to claim 5, wherein, the ripple in described the second constraint component causes in described system the propelling with respect to described surrounding fluid. 26. equipment according to claim 1, wherein, described transducer is made of the wire coil that passes magnetic field. Sensor circuit, described sensor circuit are connected to described a plurality of vertical transducer detecting excitation, and are connected to described control circuit and control with the selection of the excitation that affects described a plurality of vertical transducers.
21. equipment according to claim 1, wherein, the excitation of described a plurality of transducers occurs by at least one that voltage is applied in described a plurality of transducer. In certain embodiments, flexible sheet member 1 is out of shape in the mode of the distortion that produces one or more Fig. Figure 15 to 18 is illustrated in the aspect that activates a series of states under the operation that advances embodiment, and it illustrates the muscle 7 that activates in one embodiment is how in succession to rotate vertebral plate 4, and described vertebral plate 4 is applied on CS fin 5 power to produce propulsive force 18.Figure 15 to 18 follows the trail of a single point 15 that is limited by maximum distortion and maximum rotation on CS fin 5.Relatively rotating of vertebral plate 4 16 can be associated with the moving of a single point 15 along CS fin 5 distortion.
Wherein, the fluctuation that causes described at least one permanently shaping of the excitation in described a plurality of transducer is with along the direction drive fluid substantially parallel with the axis of described central core member. 38. described equipment according to claim 37, wherein, described central core member is flexible. 12. equipment according to claim 1, wherein, each transducer comprises the pressure control member. Control circuit, described control circuit are connected to described actuation circuit and are configured to selectively control tensioning and compression in the member of described a plurality of vertical transducers, cause described central core member crooked. 48. described equipment according to claim 40, wherein, described elastic component comprises and transducer and described central core member concentric elastomer bearing both.
44. described equipment according to claim 37, wherein, described actuation circuit comprises the control system that can programme. Provisional Patent Application NO.61/431 of submission on January 10th, 2011, ” being used for is for example the mechanism that advances the generation undulatory motion and be used for utilizing the energy of moving fluid ” by name, 412(attorney docket 19861-005PV) non-provisional application, and require to enjoy the priority of this U.S. Although will should be understood that embodiment discussed in this article utilizes electroactive polymer material for muscle 7, the theory of mechanics that works is equally applicable to the embodiment that muscle 7 wherein can be any flexible or adjustable length transducer.Embodiment discussed herein relates to design, layout and the function that acts on the mechanical part on muscle 7, and described muscle 7 is for the transducer that advances or energy utilizes.
Two or more crenation bars 3 or deformation element 3 flexibly are connected to rigidity or semirigid central component 6 via muscle 7, so as the strain energy of distortion that makes a deformation element 3 in dynamic equilibrium with all other deformation element 3 share. 41. described equipment according to claim 37, wherein, described transducer stimulates by external energy and causes moving in described undulatory motion. With the second value of described restraining force and threshold ratio, wherein, apply described second based on the comparison of the second value of described restraining force and described threshold value and encourage.
Energy delivery mechanisms, described energy delivery mechanisms is associated with described transducer, and wherein, described a plurality of transducers can move in the surge movement of one. Dolor de espalda que puede ser . Two or more distortion flexible members 3 are connected to fixing central component 6 symmetrically, in order to the potential energy in the distortion of potential energy in the distortion of each flexible member 3 and all other flexible members 3 is balanced each other, and wherein coupling mechanism is transducer, extra power 14 causes the potential energy distribution change in flexible member 3 and transfers energy to transducer, the energy that described transducer utilization is transmitted thus.Transducer can be electroactive polymer, electromagnetic generator, etc. The rotation of vertebral plate causes the length of muscle 7 to change.Figure 29 to 33 illustrates vertebral plate 4 and stands a series of aspects that clockwise rotate, and illustrates in one embodiment that muscle 7 is how to change length by rotation.Figure 34 to 38 illustrates the more detailed view of identical a series of states, has removed vertebral plate 4 from view, and as seen the ring 23 that still vertebral plate is connected to muscle keeps.
Dolores Musculares Piernas
Figure 48 also illustrates some aspect that advances embodiment, and the transducer of at least one vertebra is electro-motor 35 in described propelling embodiment, and described electro-motor 35 is connected to rotationally vertebral plate 4 and is fixed to central component 6.The actuating of electro-motor 35 causes vertebral plate 4 to rotate, and described rotation is applied to CS fin 5 with power, and described CS fin 5 is applied to surrounding fluid with power. Utilize the actuator embodiment of the left-right symmetric reciprocating mechanism 30 of electroactive polymer can be used for satisfying the electroactive polymer actuated requirement of wherein expecting tension force: when electric charge selectively is applied to muscle 7, redistribute the potential energy be stored in the CS fin due to power 2 during making processing in CS fin 5, described power 2 is for generation of the permanently shaping of the crenation bar 3 that forms CS fin 5.Therefore, the actuating of muscle 7 is not to cause muscle to shrink and is not that propulsive force is applied on CS fin 5, but the actuating of muscle causes the muscle elongation, thereby causes being out of shape with via moving as elastic force that potential energy was loaded during manufacture.
Tipos De Dolor De Cabeza
For the generator embodiment in the directed flow that is fixed on fluid, the kinetic energy of fluid is applied to power on the flexible sheet member, causes the position that is out of shape to be moved along the direction of Fluid Flow in A.The fluid that flows back and forth can cause distortion to move back and forth.Nondirectional Fluid Flow in A can cause distortion to be advanced along a direction, until described distortion is left from the downstream end motion of flexible sheet member. Energy accumulating device, described energy accumulating device are connected to described power transformation circuit and are configured to store the energy that receives from described power transformation circuit.
24. equipment according to claim 1, wherein, the excitation of described a plurality of transducers occurs by at least one that magnetic field is applied in described a plurality of transducer. Sensor circuit, described sensor circuit are connected to described a plurality of vertical transducer detecting described excitation, and are connected to described control circuit and control with the selection of the excitation that affects described a plurality of vertical transducers. Provisional Patent Application NO.60/926 that submitted on May 1st, 2007 then, 984 priority. 14. equipment according to claim 1, wherein, described a plurality of flexible articles are located symmetrically around described central core member. 5. equipment according to claim 4, wherein, described electroactive material is electroactive polymer. 19. Dolor de espalda y falta de aire . equipment according to claim 1, wherein, described transducer is mechanical transducer. 39. described equipment according to claim 37, wherein, described central core member is rigidity.
35. equipment according to claim 1, wherein, described central core member is attached to boats and ships. 30. equipment according to claim 1, wherein, described a plurality of flexible articles are crenation bar fins. 27. equipment according to claim 1, wherein, described transducer is made of hydraulic piston. Wherein, the fluctuation of described at least one permanently shaping is corresponding with the excitation of described a plurality of transducers. 59. 2 described methods according to claim 5, wherein, the value of described the second excitation is less than the value based on described first excitation of the displacement of described the second constraint component. 16. equipment according to claim 1, wherein, at least two in the fluctuation of described permanently shaping is relative to each other homophase. Deformation element 3 as herein described or CS5 fin also can be made of the flaky material of segmentation in certain embodiments, the flaky material of described segmentation is for example the material with harder part, and described harder part is coupled to each other by not harder part or joint.
- ¿Empieza a quejarse de dolores de cabeza, dolores musculares o insomnio que antes no padecía
- Confiscación de Bienes
- A turbine located in the flow conduit; and
- Examen Neurodinámico
- Escozor en la piel
- Infecciones frecuentes y fiebre
- Tratamiento psiquiátrico
- Divisa y celular
8 to 11.Relatively rotating of vertebral plate 4 16 can be associated with the moving of a single point 15 along CS fin 5 distortion. Fig. 5 illustrates the embodiment of single vertebral plate 4, and a plurality of muscle 7 are attached to central component 6 an end, and is attached to vertebral plate 4 at other end place via rod connector 8.Structure in Fig.