Fig. dis a perspective plan view of one of the collapsible or folding troughs. Fig. 9 is a perspective plan view of a modification of the pendulumframe. Fig. 5 is an end view thereof. 11. A trough or Water-bucket for a Wavemotor consisting of a back board 0 and metallic end pieces I provided with curved slots H; a front board K provided With shafts or rods f working in said slots H and also provided With cam-rollers J, the said board K being pivoted by stud-shafts d in said end pieces I, and adapted to fold back against the back board 0”, or extend out to form a trough or Water-bucket as desired. S. A wave-motor consisting of an endless chain, provided with troughs or water-l; uekets, the outer board of which is arranged to be automatically extended out, and folded back in thereby opening and collapsing said troughs.
Dolor De Muelas
The third object is to produce a wave-motor consisting of a pendulum-lever frame provided with an endless chain of troughs journaled to rotate upon said pendulum-frame and to obtain power from the waves swinging said pendulum-lever frame, and also filling, sinking, and rotating said troughs by said waves. 12. A frame provided with cam-arms D; a rotatable endless chain secured to said frame; a series of troughs or water-buckets secured to said chain and provided with folding boards K, and cam-rollers J, arranged to alternately roll on and off said cam-arms D in the rotation or travel of said endless chain, thereby opening said troughs or water-buckets on one side of said frame, and collapsing them on the other side of said frame all being arranged and adapted to form a Wave-motor. Ejercicios para dolor de espalda en el embarazo . This invention relates to a novel combined pendulum-lever and rotary wave-motor arranged and adapted tooperate independent pumps by its combined leverage and rotary powers, and thereby other mechanical de- Vices.
7c. The said expanding air is exhausted from said rotary engine into a reservoir Z, wherein it expands its full limit and is thereby transformed into liquid air, and such quantity of said air in said reservoir as is not liquefied is drawn oil through the pipe m into the pump X, to be again reeompressed by said pump and compressor Y and again forced through said rotary engine into said reservoir Z, a suitable outlet at being ar ranged whereby the liquid air maybe d rawn off for use as a refrigerantand for other pu rposes. The air in the compressor being under the desired pressure is allowed to expand in the rotary engine thereby rotating it at a speed controlled by a governor 71;. The said air is then exhausted into the vacuum1’eservoir Z,where in its full expansion is reached, transforming it into liquid air, which may be drawn off for use as a refrigerant and other purposes.
This object is obtained in my invention by means of a hydraulic or air compressor Y, provided with weights Z, which weights are balanced by the swinging pendent weight of the pendulum wave-motor and caused to rise by the leverage power of the weight of the said pendulum wave-motor (being swung back and forth by the waves) actuating a pump or pumps and forcing water or airinto said compressor, thereby lifting its weight by the weight of said pendulum-lever, the valve of the compressor Y opening and closing to the rising and falling motions of its weights Z, caused by the rising and falling motions of its balance-weight of the pendulum-lever wave-motor. The primal object of this invention is to form a combined pendulum-lever and rotary wave-motor arranged and adapted to obtain power from the waves by motions of the pendulum-lever part and also obtain additional power from the rotary motion of mechanism arranged to rotate upon said pendulum-lever.
Dolores Musculares Por Ansiedad
2. A pendulum-1e ver and rotatable mechanism arranged and adapted to form a combined pendulum-lever wavemotor and a rotary wave-motor; means for obtaining a motion and power from said pendulum-lever; and means for obtaining another motion and power from said rotatable mechanism through the action of the waves and tides thereon. A series of piles driven down into the ocean bed or bottom in parallel rows and secured together by timbers, forming a series of pens; a series of pendulumdevers pivoted in said pens above, and pendent down into, the water, and provided with rotary mechanism, being arranged and adapted to be actuated by the waves and tides, forming a series of combined pendulum-lever wave-motors, and rotary wave-motors, arranged in one common structure. 3. A series of piles driven down into the ocean bed or bottom in parallel rows and se cured together by timbers, forming a pen; a pendulum-lever pivoted in said pen above, and pendent down into, the water, and arranged and provided with a rotary mechanism, both said pendulum-lever and said rotary mechanism being arranged and adapted to be actuated by the waves and tides; forming a combined pendulunrlevcr wave-motor and rotary wave’motor.
Dolores Musculares En Los Brazos
5. A series of piles driven down into the ocean bed or bottom in parallel rows and cured together by timbers, forming a pen; a pendulum-lever pivoted in said pen above, and pendent down into, the water, and provided with a rotatable endless chain of troughs; both said pendulum-lever and said endless chain being arranged and adapted to be actuated by the waves and tides, forming a combined pendulum-lever wave-motor and a rotary wave’motor. 7. A pendulum-lever frame pivoted to a support above the water and pendent from said support down into said water a rotatable endless chain secured to said pendulum-lever frame; means whereby both said pend ulumlever frame and said endless trouglrchain, are arranged and adapted to be actuated by the waves and tides, forming a combined lever wave-motor and a rotary wave-motor.
Fig. 3 is a perspective plan view of the pendulum-lever frame. Fig. 8 is a perspective plan view of the troughfolding front board. It will be understood that the pendulunr lever may be form ed of the vertical bars A A and the cross-bars B B B and used alone as a wave-motor when boarded up to receive the wash of the waves and provided with weights and that the reciprocating motion and power would be obtained therefrom without the additional rotary motion by dispensing with the trough endless chain and its channel-bars O and its braces and cam-bars D when desired to form a simple but much less effective wave-motor, as illustrated in Fig.
Dolor Neuropático Periférico
2. Metamizol para dolor muscular . The details of the pendulum-lever frame are illustrated in Fig. Water-buckets and means for opening said buckets or troughs on one side of said frame and collapsing, folding or closing the said buckets or troughs on the other side of said frame. 1, A indicates two vertical timbers secured together by cross-tie timbers B B B, forming the pendulum-lever frame. The said air-pump g being driven by link-shafts a, connected to the cranks ll of the drive-shaft E, thus a volume of air is being constantly pumped and compressed into the main compressor Y by the pumps g, driven by the retation of the trough-chains of the wave-1notor and another independent volume of air is at the same time being pumped by the said pendulum-lever and its reciprocating motion through the airp ii iii ps X, thus obtaining double duty from the wave-motor through the reeiprocating motion of its pelnlulum-lever and the rotation of its endless chain of troughs.
Having described my invention, what I claim is- 1. A combined pendulum-lever and rotary wave-motor; and means for obtaining a reciprocating motion and a rotary motion therefrom. The sixth object is to provide a power-house and mechanism connected to a wave-motor, whereby the inconstant power of the wave motions maybe stored up, governed, and used as a constant, uniform, and regular power for general purposes.
- A partir de la postura de la montaña, lleva la mirada a un punto fijo para buscar equilibrio
- Historia clínica, en la mayoría de las veces con ayuda de familiares o personas cercanas
- Curar infecciones vaginales y eccemas
- Comida chatarra y procesada
- Legañas alrededor de los párpados
- The energy harvester of claim 1, wherein said counter balancing system is a counter weight
- Dolor crónico primario orofacial y cefalea
WAVE MOTORv (Application filed Dec. 647,638, dated April 17, 1900; Application filed December 11, 1899, SerialNo.’73Q,981. An important item of the pendulumlever is its stud-spindles to, which are bored for the passage of the shaft E, whereby the weight of the pendulum-frame is supported on its own spindles w, journaled to swing in the block-bearings P, and the weight of the endless trough-chain and sprocket-wheels G is suspended on its own axle or shaft E, the cranks F of which are keyed upon it outside of the said bearing-blocks P or otherwise arranged.