Those that are skilled in the art know there is a limitation on the quantity of vessels that may be used in such a configuration. Each vessel that is added to the series increases the pressure needed from water source 24. Those that are skilled in the art will know that the pressure needed is a function of the total height of water in the vessels (computed by adding height 42, as illustrated in FIG. Valve 26 is provided between water source 24 and vessel 10 to regulate the flow of replacement water. As an example, water source 24 may be a public water tower or a faucet from a house plumbed with the public water tower.
When the density of variable density body 12 changes, the variable density body moves up and down within the vessel. The variable density body moves between a first position near the bottom of the vessel and a second position between the bottom of the vessel and the top of the vessel.
Tipos De Dolor Oms
1. The water-powered generator includes vessel 10 and variable density body 12 situated within vessel 10. The vessel is partially filled with a fluid such as water, as indicated by water level 20. Variable density body 12 moves between a first position near the bottom of vessel 10 (shown in FIG. Such variations would not alter the function of the invention. The reader will note that fluids with a lower density than water may be used in all of the vessels after the first one in the series since the fluid level in subsequent vessels does not change. The pressure charge increases the pressure in the second vessel, so the second vessel transmits an equivalent pressure charge to a third vessel. Medicina casera para el dolor de espalda . Variable density body 12 is configured to have a changeable total density such that the total density may be changed from a first density which is greater than that of the fluid to a second density which is less than that of the fluid.
Accordingly, the “total density” of variable density body 12 should account any other component that is attached to variable density body 12. Variable density body 12 is preferably only slightly denser than the fluid in vessel 10 prior to the release of the charge of air so that only a small volume of air is required to make the total density of variable density body 12 less than the fluid. Thus, the scope of the invention should be fixed by the following claims, rather than by the examples given. It should not be construed, however, as limiting the scope of the invention but rather as providing illustrations of the preferred embodiments of the invention. Since conduit 34 is open on one end, air enters into conduit 34 and fills air chamber 32. Valve 30 is then closed to capture the charge of air.
1. Conduit 34 is fluidly connected to the bottom of vessel 10. Valve 28 and valve 30 are fluidly connected to conduit 34. Each valve is movable between an open position and a closed position. Air chamber 32 is filled with a charge of air by positioning valve 30 in the open position while valve 28 in the closed position. 1 is a schematic, illustrating the present invention. FIG. 2 is a schematic, illustrating the present invention.
Obviously, the use of lower density fluids in subsequent vessels increases the efficiency of the process by reducing pressure demands. When the air pressure increases in the first vessel, a charge of air is released into the second vessel. When water is added to the first vessel, air pressure increases in the first vessel. The density is then increased by releasing the air contained within the variable density body into the vessel. The electric current created by subsequent vessels may be combined to electric current produced by the first vessel with connector 46. The resulting, combined electric current may then be utilized with connector 48. Connectors 46 and 48 are preferably two-way current transmission lines.
Tipos De Dolor Torácico
The charge of air is then released into vessel 10 and variable density body 12 by opening valve 28. Because the charge of air is less dense than the fluid in the vessel it will “bubble” up into vessel 10 and enter an opening in variable density body 12. Those that are skilled in the art will know that some of the fluid in the vessel will leak into air chamber 32. Ansiedad y dolor de espalda . This fluid may be bled out when opening valve 30 to capture the next charge of air. The variable density body is configured to have a changeable total density such that the total density may be changed from a first density which is greater than the fluid to a second density which is less than the fluid.
A means is provided for changing the density of the variable density body between the first density and the second density. A second means is provided to change the density of variable density body 12 back from the second density to the first density. 1) to a second position between the bottom of vessel 10 and the top (shown in FIG. Valve 28 and valve 30 are spaced apart along conduit 34, forming air chamber 32 in between. There are many mechanisms that can be used to release the air from variable density body 12. For example, a relief valve may be positioned near the top of variable density body 12. Relief valve actuator 18 protrudes into the interior of vessel 10 and is configured to open the relief valve on variable density body 12 when the two components make contact, as illustrated in FIG.
Induction coil 22 is provided around the exterior of vessel 10. Induction coil 22 may also be provided in the interior of vessel 10. Dolor de espalda y resfriado . The movement of magnet 14 through induction coil 22 induces electric current flow through induction coil 22 between connector 36 and connector 38. The reader will note that magnet 14 passes through the center axis of induction coil 22 when variable density body 12 moves from the first position (shown in FIG.
Another means is provided to change the density of the variable density body back from the second density to the first density. In the output shaft embodiment, movement of load 54 causes rotation of the output shaft. The mechanical energy of the rotating output shaft may be used directly or converted to electrical current with the use of an alternator, magneto, dynamo or other device suitable for converting rotational mechanical energy into electricity.
- Eli Finkelstein (2008-07-01). “The Ultimate Acoustic Stethoscope Review”
- Cambios de personalidad
- Wind (Freestream) – 14 s. Slowed down wind (having lost 59.3% of its Kinetic energy)
- Tener más de 40 años
- Músculos muy tensos
- Principales síndromes dolorosos
Another example of such a mechanism for converting movement of variable density body 12 into useful energy is provided in FIG. A first means is provided for changing the density of variable density body 12 between the first density and the second density. The movement of variable density body 12 may be converted to useful energy using a variety of mechanisms. Alternatively, a system of valves may be used to capture and release a charge of air into the bottom of vessel 10 as illustrated in FIG. 3, conduit 40 can be fluidly connected with conduit 44 which is fluidly connected to the base of a successive vessel.