97-99, but instead of utilizing and/or incorporating a capstan composed of, and/or incorporating, two shafts, the power take-off of the embodiment illustrated in FIG. That stored gravitational potential energy is then expended, at least in part, in the restoration of the original relative positions and/or orientations of the flexible connector 107 and the restoring and damping masses connected thereto. As flotation module 101 falls following the passage of a wave, and the approach of a wave trough, the tension in the flexible connector 107 is transiently relieved and/or diminished. The present disclosure includes embodiments with rollers characterized by any circumferential surface configuration, shape, attribute, and/or quality. The illustrated cross-section is taken through a bearing wall so none of the internal voids present in the flotation module are visible in this illustration.
The power cable in this embodiment is suspended by floats e.g., 7-755. In other embodiments, the power cable is spliced into a subsea power cable near the seafloor. A pair of ducted fans 221-222 mounted to an upper surface of the buoy 210 provide forward thrust with which the embodiment may propel itself across the surface of the water on which it floats. In some embodiments, the device is configured with suspended weights, metal chains, and/or metal ropes disposed so that when the inertial mass is controlled to rise in the water column (decreasing both its depth and its separation distance to the flotation module), the inertial mass unavoidably “picks up,” and supports a greater fraction of the net weight of, said suspended weights, chains, and/or ropes, than it did when it was at a greater depth. 22 was limited to two cables, traction winches, and PTOs.
The flotation module’s pitch and roll can then be controlled and regulated to help solve the fleet angle problem. PCT/US2017/051000 descend) to a second operational separation distance range and then controlled to oscillate in this second operational separation distance range, where the first operational separation distance range is spaced from (e.g.
- Relajante del músculo liso (carminativo)
- Aplasta el comino para liberar el aceite esencial
- FIG. 40 illustrates some aspects of the embodiment of FIG. 39 from a closer view
- Vivir el duelo
- Miedo a vomitar
- Salud Rural y Fisioterapia
- Callo del escritor: ¿por qué aparece y cómo tratarlo
- El Supremo confirma el acuerdo de JEC que ordenó inhabilitar a Torra por desobediencia
655) and the top of the relevant guiding pulley e.g. Mouth spacer 8-195 depends from depending connector 8-150 by a plurality of top section tendons e.g. 177 readily and/or as quickly as flotation module 2201 causing the lengths of flexible connector portions 2216 and 2217 to increase. Between the inner and outer walls are one or more “voids”, e.g. A buoy 510 has a hemi-circular cross-sectional shape with respect to a plane normal to a lateral axis 513, and a linear (and/or cylindrical) cross-sectional shape with respect to a plane normal to a lateral axis 516. This embodiment is similar to the one illustrated in FIGS. Dolor lumbar embarazo . 132 a submerged restoring weight (below the buoy and not visible from the illustrated perspective). Eight cables, e.g. 133 connect the buoy to the submerged inertial mass (132 in FIG.