1, the wet weight of the chain is greater than that of the inertial mass. The center of mass of inertial mass 3625 is approximately beneath point 3612B, e.g., the center of mass can be at 3625C. The inertial mass can rotate in a horizontal plane around a vertical axis defined by the rigging point 3612B. Inertial mass 3625 has a greater lateral width or extent to the right 3625A of point 3625C than to the left 3625B of point 3625C. Therefore, inertial mass 3625 can respond like a weather vane when it is exposed to an ocean current. Inside the outer, approximately cylindrical side wall of the embodiment, are five voids. 54 differ from that embodiment in that they incorporate, utilize, and/or include, flotation modules that are approximately circular, hexagonal, and other shapes, unlike the embodiment illustrated in FIG. Pulley/sheave/drum 118-3 is shown in profile with flexible connector 118-4 passing up, over, and back down drum 118-3. Flexible connector 118-4 can be a wire, rope, cable, or any number of other linear tensile members.
By measuring the angular velocity of said shaft, such an encoder can provide data relevant to measuring the cumulative angular displacement of the pulley/capstan and/or the cumulative translation of a depending connector operatively connected thereto. The motor can be the generator, i.e. 3- 150, in particular depending connector segment 3-150b, terminates at a “free” or “dangling” end 3-160. Second, in this embodiment, because there is no restoring weight to “rewind” or “reset” pulley/capstan 3-125, the “rewinding” or “resetting” of the pulley/capstan must be accomplished by some other means, i.e. 154, adjusts the effective net weight of its inertial mass 4404 by adjusting the length of flexible connector and/or cable 4415. The number of offset weights 4414 that contribute to the effective net weight of the inertial mass is directly controlled through the control of the length of connector 4415. Dolor dentro de la pierna . The embodiment illustrated in FIG. Because each roller is able to “unroll” the portion of its respective ribbon cable that connects it to the inertial mass 10, if its turns in the appropriate direction and at a sufficient rate of turning, power may be extracted from the separation of the buoy 1 from its respective inertial mass 10 by coupling the turning of each roller to the turning of a generator’s rotor.
- Equipment according to claim 1, wherein, each transducer is made of electroactive material
- Hinchazón intestinal y trastornos del tránsito (estreñimiento o diarrea)
- Esclerosis múltiple
- Dolor o distensión abdominal (dilatación)
- En el ataque al corazón los síntomas son repentinos, intensos y duraderos
- Coloca la taza de agua a hervir
- Estrés y depresión
- Cirugía (si es un caso grave)
138 the ribbon cable that joins them together. 2625, that allow them to fill with water. Not shown are the embodiment’s two inertial masses and two restoring weights, nor the pair of flexible connectors, the opposite ends of which rotatably connect one inertial mass and one restoring weight to one of a pair of pulleys that each drive one of a pair of power-take-off s(PTOs). A paying out of any one cable by a unit of length is associated with, and/or requires, the paying out of every other cable by a unit of length. When the flexible connector is composed of a plurality of cables arranged in a ribbon-like configuration, the cable diameter refers to the diameter of any one of the constituent cables, and/or to the smallest cross-sectional dimension of the ribbon-like flexible connector, which are typically the same value.
Dolor Neuropático Fisterra
138. The “aligned” cables then pass over and around the power-generating pulleys, e.g. And, the upper ends of the constituent cables might pass over pulleys and/or rollers and/or be connected to restoring weights or rollers. Typically, individual direction rectifying pulleys are configured to rotate about an axis that is nearly colltnear with the top groove of a power-take-off pulley with which the individual direction rectifying pulley is associated. In response to this sideways pulling of cable 1011, the hollow connecting arm 1020 to which the directional rectifying pulley 1002 is connected by bracket arms 1013, has rotated within radial bearing 1004 to as to assume its illustrated angular orientation in which its plane of rotation is now (and/or still) coplanar with the plane (at 1022) in which the cable is moving and/or being pulled. 133, passes around its respective directional rectifying pulley, e.g.